Jul 12, 2016

VINEYARDS & WILDFLOWERS

I've been gone up in hills, searching for the most beautiful wild flowers ( which are my favorite ) after i've united forces with my mom and aunt.
I've also visited my family's vineyard  , it is so beautiful now in the middle of the summer because it is full of all kind of flowers, and always i seem to find new ones that i've never seen before...   
I always seem to get this high when i come here in this semi-wild environment, after weeks in the city, and is like a part of me doesn't want to go  back ♥
---
Am fost sus pe dealuri in cautarea celor mai frumoase flori salbatice (favoritele mele)dupa ce mi-am unit fortele cu mama si matusa mea.
Am vizitat si via familiei mele  unde este atat de frumos acum in mijlocul verii si unde gasesc de obicei flori nemuritoare pe care le pastram pana vara viitoare.
Si ca de obicei, dupa ce petrec ceva timp in mediul acesta semi-salbatic ... parca as ramane proptita acolo si nu m-as mai intoarce in oras ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ❤

SPRING BEAUTY SUPPLY

I got my beauty supplies for this spring , some make-up from Essence, the Bourjois Heathy Mix which i am very curious about, and fo...